Compliance under Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) :-
The question of providing for the future of industrial workers after their retirement or for their dependents, in the event of their premature death engaged the attention of the Central Government for a long time. In the Indian Labour Conference held in 1948 it was generally agreed that the introduction of a statutory provident fund scheme for industrial workers might be undertaken. To test such a scheme in a restricted field the Coal Mines Provident Fund Scheme was launched in 1948. The success of this Scheme led to the demand for its expansion to other industries.
- 1. Employees' Provident Fund Scheme, 1952
- 2. Employees' Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme, 1976
- 3. Employees' Pension Scheme, 1995 (replacing the Employees' Family Pension Scheme, 1971)
The Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 came into effect on 4 March 1952.
Compliance under Employee State Insurance (ESI) :-
Employees' State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948.
The employees registered under the scheme are entitled to medical treatment for themselves and their dependents, unemployment cash benefit in certain contingencies and maternity benefit in case of women employees. In case of employment-related disablement or death, there is provision for a disablement benefit and a family pension respectively.
Scope of Services :-
- Registration of new coverage under the ESIC & EPF Act.
- Amendments under EPF & ESIC Code No.
- Generation of Sub Code Numbers for PAN India Branches.
- Generate Monthly Contribution and Challan.
- Assist the employees in getting ESI benefits (Accident Claims and Medical claims etc.)
- Timely remittance of monthly statutory contributions.
- Issuance of ESI Numbers / Generation of Insurance Cards.
- Issuance of Certificate of Coverage from EPFO.
- Periodical preparation & submission of all statutory registers & returns as per statutory periodicity.
- Facilitate employees in getting Transfer In, Transfer out, Withdrawals & Pension Claims.
- Coordinate with the client in handling inspections by statutory authorities.
- Attending & Contesting the matter in Quasi-Judicial enquiry on the behalf of management. (EPF: 7 A,7 C, 7 Q , 8 F,14 B) (ESI: C-18 ,45 A ,C-19,45AA ,CP-2 , CP-23 & CP-24)
- Arranging Employees Help Desk Facility.
Easy Solutions for Diversified Compliances :-
- Compliance Services under PF & ESIC Act.
- Compliance Services under Factories Act.
- Approval of Factory Building Plan/Licence.
- Compliances under Labour Laws.
- Compliances under Shop & commercial Establishment Act.
- Services of Payroll Processing.
- Licencing Services under Labour Laws.
- Permission of Exemption under Labour Laws.
- Notice Board Compliances.
- Vendor Compliance Management.
- Handling Departmental Inspections.
- Liaising with Various Govt. Departments and Authorities.
- Approval of Business Operation for 24& 7 / 365 days a year.
- Grant Permission/Exemption for Late Night Women Working.